mardi, septembre 29, 2009

I decamp to Knol

When Knol came out, it was rubbish. Returning recently, I found that altho' a lot of Knols are pitiful, there are some good things, e.g. a portal for Canada run by an academic (Belgian?) in Montréal and a very long article on Amsterdam, including a good sociology of immigration.

So I decided to try and put some serious stuff on, starting with short articles and then expanding. This stuff can be found by going to Knol and searching for Novparl.

Therefore, I shall be making my major effort on Knol. But I shall be trying to put in at least one token article a month, so this blog is not an ex-parrot.

Also I note that Svenny(.no) has largely decamped to (t)Witter and Falco (.dk) to his forum. (Which I must visit more often.)

A merry Yuletide to both my readers.

8 vendémiaire. L'an 217 de l'ere française.

Odd fact: hodie le Bbc a fact reference al actual chef del Nato con correct pronunciatio:
Anners Fo Rasmussen (qui dice quod Nato debet restar in Afgannystan.)

3 commentaires:

Svenni a dit...

Bueno. Io debe confesar que io ancora non me ha familiarisate con Knol, ma io trovava tu profilo. Proque le nomine "Anonymous" in vice de Novparl o Novlangue?

Si, tu ha ration. Recentemente io frequentemente ha visitate Twitter in vice de actualisar mi blog. Le esperantistas e le Klingones sembla haber discoperate ille sito, ma le interlinguistas ancora es generalmente absente. Esque tu ha testate Twitter? Tu poterea usar Twitter pro promover tu Knols ...

Ecce como wikipedia characterisa su rivalo Knol

Non-techie a dit...

Salut!

"Anonymous"? Io non sape. Sed io spero trovar como cambiar le.

Per le momento, io non utilisar tWitter. In Unite Regno, le #1 usator es Stephen Fry, actor e techie. Esque il e (bekannt) in Norgga?

Falco a dit...

Glædelig jul retro a te!

I'd never heard of Knol, but must check it out.

I feel I'm to old to start using Twitter!

Now that you mention it, Fogh's name is actually pronounced more or less like the English 'foe'. (Many Danes would probably say this is no coincidence.)